WORLDLY's coating machine is operating with rotogravure in high speed to coat on the wide material. The whole machine is controlled by PLC, in addition the temperature and the wind velocity are monitored by human-machine interface thus the produce can be smooth and stable. Besides, the machine can work with vacuum metalizer to produce metalized film. Furthermore, it can work simultaneously by connecting two machines or operate separately to raise the producing benefit.
|Maximum Machine Speed||210 m/min|
(Must depend on relevant coating condition, such as material and coating thickness)
|Coating Width||1000mm / 1600mm / 2000mm|
|Material Diameter||Ø600mm / Ø800mm / Ø1000mm|
* All pictures and technical specifications are for reference only. The model depend on actual product.
- The temperature and wind velocity of oven are average and stable
- Can work with vacuum metalizer
- Temperature can be monitored by human-machine interface
- Unwinding Unit
- Rewinding Unit
- Splicing Device
- In-feeding Unit
- Doctor Blade Unit
- Laminating Unit
- Drying Tunnel
- Integrated Control Panel
(2) Edge position controller
Automatic edge position control with infrared sensors.
(2) Automatic Taper tensions can also be easily adjusted on the Panel according to different material specifications for curve, slope, or Straight settings.
(3) Additional Touch roller for both rewinding shafts are pneumatically pressure control ensure the smoothness of the rewinding material without any sliding.
(2) Tension control by low friction dancing roller between in-feed and first printing unit.
Doctor Blade Unit
(2) Smoothing roll
The smoothing roll's operating speed is manually or automatically adjustable, operating smoothing angle can also be manually adjusted. The roller also runs in sync with the impression roller, and will synchronously separate from the film when the impression roller stops and raises.
Integrated Control Panel